- 2021-07-15: RESEARCH: Improving the Behavioral Health Continuum of Care in Louisiana by Dr. Monica Stevens, Assistant Professor of Psychiatry, Tulane University School of Medicine, explains how too few prevention and early intervention mental health resources for Louisiana’s children increases the need for more intensive residential services.
- 2021-07-15: NEWS: New youth treatment home set to open on the northshore
- 2021-07-12: NEWS: Methodist Children’s Home is expected to expand capacity in new Robert facility
- 2021-02-15: ADVOCACY: Louisiana Child Death Rate from Assault is More Than Twice the National Average. Read first fact sheet in new series, “Louisiana, Is This Who We Want to Be?”: Child Deaths’ By Assault
- 2021-01-18: ADVOCACY: KIDS COUNT? Yes. But Do They Count in Louisiana? An Historical Bibliography of Louisiana Newspaper Headlines Regarding Annual KIDS COUNT Reports Since 1990